Friday, February 07, 2020

Not lucky with Tesla shares last night

I was unfortunate with Tesla last night. I placed an order to buy 50 shares at $680. It went to $685 but never hit my order.

Close to midnight, it suddenly jumped from $710 to $760. It was a large jump.

I bought the 50 shares at that price, thinking that it might lead to another bull run. (It happened like that three days earlier).

The price did continue to run to $795 but dropped after that to $750.

I am holding to a small paper loss. I will wait for the price to drop further before I buy another 50 shares.

I will keep them as long term investments. The current price of $750 is high, but I am afraid it will not drop back to $600.

I believe that Tesla will disrupt the car market and that electric cars will get a big market share in the future.




No comments:

Blog Archive