Saturday, February 01, 2020

Temperature checks at checkpoints for travel to Johor

Many netizens are now asking why the immigration authority are not imposing temperature checks at the checkpoints to Johore?

I give my views.

a) The large volume of travelers make temperature checks difficult to carry out.

b) The temperature of the travelers are likely to be higher due to the long time (up to four hours) that they have to spend in crossing the checkpoints.

c) After implementing the check, we should next ask for temperature checks on people taking the MRT train as well?

OK, in short, I think it is not necessary at this time. I will change my mind if there is an exponential increase in infections. This has not occured yet.

https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=2509









No comments:

Blog Archive