Wednesday, May 13, 2020

PM Johnson faces a dilemma

PM Johnson of the UK faces a dilemma. The death rate in the UK for covid-19 is quite high, at 482 per million, just slightly below Italy and Spain. 

The lockdown has been damaging to the UK economy. He cannot continue the lockdown for much longer as the economic damage will be very serious. 

He starts a public communication campaign to encourage the UK residents to return to work, but to continue safe measures. The people are not convinced about the new message. They are scared of of covid. They do not want to be exposed to the risk of infection. 

1 comment:

Jane Morrison said...

Hi everyone, I've seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I really thought it was a scam and I applied for a loan based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed on my personal bank account the amount of 12,000 euros that I had requested for a personal loan with a rental percentage of 2%. This is really good news that I am happy with and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and who is certain that they will repay the loan to contact them via email.

They can lend you a loan!
Please contact Mr. Anderson Ray
Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
OR
Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@hotmail.com
Phone: +1 315-329-6320
The office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) ..

Respectful,

Blog Archive