Saturday, December 26, 2020

Sell your stock at an over valued price

 I made a profit of over $400,000 by investing in Tesla and Nano Dimension. In both cases, they were valued on growth and future prospects. Their current profit do not justify the prices that I bought them.

At each point of time, I decided on have an idea of the price range that I am happy to keep the stock. If it falls towards the lower end, I will buy more stock. If it goes to the higher end, I will sell them.
I form my opinion of the price range based on the YouTube videos that are put forward by the investment bloggers. They made a research of the stock and the business model. They look at the technical indicators of the stock price. They gave their reasons.
I listen to a few bloggers. I find their research, explanation and technical analysis to be very useful. However, I may or may not agree with their opinion. I form my own opinion after listening to a few views.
This approach worked well for me. I made a good profit using this approach during the past year.
I now consider the price of $660 USD for Tesla (TSLA) to be too high. I have sold off all my stock. I may buy Tesla at $550. I may talk a short position on Tesla (using CFD) if it goes to $700.
I consider a good price range for Nano Dimension (NNDM) to be $9 to $10.20 USD. I will buy the stock at $9 and sell it at $10.20.
I review my price range daily, based on the market movement and the videos put up by the bloggers. They tell me what is happening. I find the information to be useful to form my own views.

1 comment:

Najaf Qureshi said...

Are you looking for plots in different housing societies of Pakistan? We are dealing in all such type of housing societies.

Capital Smart City
Capital Smart City

Blog Archive