Saturday, December 26, 2020

Blue tooth tracing in Beijing


My friend told me that Beijing has introduced blue tooth tracing (just like our Trace Together app).
It is well used.
Beijing allows free movement of people, without any restriction.
His previous office held a function with 700 people. There was no limit on the number.
If there is any infection, it would be detected by the Blue Tooth tracing.
He was quite surprised that Singapore is adopting the following measures:
* Safe Entry by QR
* Trace together
* Limit to 8 people per gathering.
He asked - why not just rely on the Trace Together, which has been proven to be the most effective way of contract tracing, and leave out the Safe Entry and crowd control?
As the community spread has been nil for several weeks, why is Singapore still carrying out many layers of precautions?
I told him that I will send his question to the covid ministers (I shall not call them insane minsters).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend also told me that Singapore is a cheap place and a pleasant place to live in.

My friend told me that Malaysia is a safe place to live and no corruption.

My friend told me that what you see on Facebook and Instagram is a true picture behind people's life.

My friend told me that it is possible to get 100 per cent of people to agree with you or like you.

My friend told me that her husband had never cheated in their 28 years of marriage.

My friend told me that he has never masturbated.

My friend told me that Najib and Hsien Yang are honest people.

My friend told me that................

Anonymous said...

My friend told me to buy a fat tummy Buddha. Rub its fat tummy evry morning. Buy lottery. I following my fren alrdy 2 yrs. My lottery opposite. Losing a lot of money

Anonymous said...

CNY falls on 12022021.
Look at the date backwards, sama2.
It's called a palindrome.
👍Auspicious date.

Anonymous said...

How many are brutally honest?

Why should we spend so many hours of our lives trying to fabricate how we appear to others?
Not everyone has to like me. After all, I do not like everyone. There is no need to torment ourselves just because some do not like us. Let them have their opinion. Only when we are happy, that we can contaminate our love ones and those around us happy.

Blog Archive