Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Premature to panic now

 I am lonely. Most of my friends already panicked due to increase of covid cases.

I am still waiting for 100 covid patients in ICU before I panic. It currently remains at 1 patient
The WTF ministers, who are already in panic, have closed down many markets, food centers and F&B outlets.
The food supply chain is partly disrupted. I will miss my healthy fish diet.
Many livelihoods will be damaged.
Mental health, depression, violence and suicide will increase. These collateral damage will not be monitored.
I prefer to live with covid, rather than enter lockdown mode.
Most of the new cases are mild. They are likely to be harmless.
I will change my mind and panic when SG hits100 covid ICU patients.
I am lonely because most of my friends panicked and clamored for more extreme restrictions.

No comments:

Blog Archive