Thursday, July 08, 2021

Respond to a rude comment


I posted an article to explain why the ordinary people of China have high support for the Chinese Communist Party.
I shared the article in a chat group.
One member, without reference to my article, posted this question - Sometimes I wonder if the politicians here are Singaporeans or China men.
I replied to that question - I am Singaporean who look at the facts and not swayed by blind ideology.
I followed up - I also don't think by labels.
He acknowledged my reply with a smiley icon.
I am not intimidated by people who made rude comments,
thinking that they are smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Traffic Police. Digital shit is only good as good people on the other end manning it. One month after the acknowledgment electronic submission of the aged driver's medical report, I received a reminder letter with a new form alleging that I originally overlooked it. Digibot is of no help.

Blog Archive