Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Appoint more magistrates to hear simple cases

 Someone said.

I have a road bully case pending which was a year ago , I'm very disappointed about how the Police handling the case. It was certainly a crime and a very simple case. I made a report with video attached. The accused admitted he snapped my HP and damage it. Until no, no action was taken. I made several call to the investigating officer but he told me still under investigation.This is the efficiency of Police Force.

This is my perspective. I may be wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your case was not out in the public domain, so not a priority.
I went to supper with friends at Orchard Cuppage Centre near midnight before Covid.
After payment, I collected my food but unconsciously on doing so I left my wallet on the stall to free my hand for the food and started to walk away a few steps. When I remembered my wallet, I turned back, but it was gone. I asked the stall owner if he had seen my wallet, he denied it. It was not really about the money, but my driving licence, credit card, identity card, and various cards. I made a police report. One month later, I cannot remember the exact details but was told they are not able to do anything.

Blog Archive