Saturday, July 29, 2006

Agent ask about our commission rates

QUESTION:

Mr Tan. I am an agent of .... I read your blog about migrating to NTUC Income. I understand that your commission rate is lower than my company. Why should I move over?

MY REPLY:

Our commision rate is about 30% to 50% lower than other insurance companies. This allows us to lower the premium to our policyholders and give them a better return on their savings.

Our agents find it easier to sell our products, as customers approach them directly.

We also generate leads from existing customers to give to our agents. This helps our agents to reduce the time taken to close a sale. Some of the sales can be done through the telephone, without a visit.

Most of our agents are able to close 2 or 3 times the volume of sales. They can earn a higher income.

They can also face their customers in the future and say, "I offered you a good product that gives a better return to you".

Several agents who have migrated to NTUC Income are now our champion producers. Previously, when the worked for their previous company, they could hardly meet the sales quota.

No comments:

Blog Archive