Mr Tan. I am an agent of .... I read your blog about migrating to NTUC Income. I understand that your commission rate is lower than my company. Why should I move over?
Our commision rate is about 30% to 50% lower than other insurance companies. This allows us to lower the premium to our policyholders and give them a better return on their savings.
Our agents find it easier to sell our products, as customers approach them directly.
We also generate leads from existing customers to give to our agents. This helps our agents to reduce the time taken to close a sale. Some of the sales can be done through the telephone, without a visit.
Most of our agents are able to close 2 or 3 times the volume of sales. They can earn a higher income.
They can also face their customers in the future and say, "I offered you a good product that gives a better return to you".
Several agents who have migrated to NTUC Income are now our champion producers. Previously, when the worked for their previous company, they could hardly meet the sales quota.
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
07/23 - 07/30
- Agent ask about our commission rates
- Kind remark from a visitor
- Living policy by limited premiums
- Unemployed workers refuse to work in retail indust...
- A second chance to develop your career in insuranc...
- Replies to comments posted in my blog
- Policyholder invest $50,000 on his birthday
- Why do your colleagues block e-mails to the CEO?
- Customer prefer to insure with NTUC Income
- Do not allow the adviser to churn your CPF investm...
- Radio Ad on Flexi-Cash
- Dance Appreciation Series at the Esplanade
- Advertisement: Soar in your Insurance Sales
- New system for Incomeshield helps to clear the bac...
- AIA policyholders have to pay premium longer than ...
- Flexi-Cash: it takes 12 days to recover the initia...
- ▼ 07/23 - 07/30 (16)
- ► 2005 (159)