Saturday, July 29, 2006

Replies to comments posted in my blog

A few visitors posted comments that disagree with me. Some of the comments are quite personal and uncalled for. I will leave them in my blog for other people to make their own judgement.

If anyone wish to ask a specific question that is important to you, please send an e-mail to me at tankl@income.coop. I will answer them myself or get my colleague to reply to you.

Some of the people who posted their comments obviously work for my competitors. They are agents of other insurance companies or financial advisers marketing unit trusts. They argue that their products are better. Maybe, they are right. I will let the customers make their own judgement.

Some unit trusts are available at no front end charge. But, you have to be careful about their annual fee. It may be 1.5% or 2%. They may also have trailer charge. So, you just have to make sure that you have the correct comparison.

You can also visit Dr Money's website, at www.askdrmoney.com. He makes a comparison of the charges of unit trusts and insurance funds.

All the best.

No comments:

Blog Archive