Hi Mr Tan,
I am a policyholder of Income's Living Policy.
Recently, I found out that there is a kind of insurance policy that provides the same whole life coverage as Living Policy, but which requires policholders to pay the premium for a limited period only (e.g. 20 years).
Your staff has told me that Income has a similar policy known as Protection AD. However, Protection AD DOES NOT PAY the Sum Assured upon diagnosis of the 30 Dreaded Diseases.
I wonder if Income is planning to launch such a whole-life-but-term-payment insurance policy?
We intend to launch a similar product in three months time. It will give better value to our customers, compared to similar products in the market. I will ask my colleague to send you some detail in 1 month's time, when our premium rates and yield to maturity are available.
Dear Mr Tan,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply! I am delighted to hear this piece of good news!
I had actually bought Asia LifeSecure, but I cancelled it during the free-look period; I was hoping that Income would launch a similar product but with a more affordable premium.
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
07/23 - 07/30
- Agent ask about our commission rates
- Kind remark from a visitor
- Living policy by limited premiums
- Unemployed workers refuse to work in retail indust...
- A second chance to develop your career in insuranc...
- Replies to comments posted in my blog
- Policyholder invest $50,000 on his birthday
- Why do your colleagues block e-mails to the CEO?
- Customer prefer to insure with NTUC Income
- Do not allow the adviser to churn your CPF investm...
- Radio Ad on Flexi-Cash
- Dance Appreciation Series at the Esplanade
- Advertisement: Soar in your Insurance Sales
- New system for Incomeshield helps to clear the bac...
- AIA policyholders have to pay premium longer than ...
- Flexi-Cash: it takes 12 days to recover the initia...
- ▼ 07/23 - 07/30 (16)
- ► 2005 (159)