Saturday, October 07, 2006

My investments have made good returns over past 20 years

Dear Mr Tan

I am a NTUC Income policy holder. In view of my trust & confidence in NTUC, I have taken up a few life & investment link related policies more than 20 years ago. I am very pleased to note that these investments have made considerably good returns in preparation for my retirement life ahead.

I learn that you have chosen to retire in April next year after having served for 30 years in NTUC (Income). I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and place on record my appreciation for your outstanding leadership, excellent financial management skills and good investment judgement which bring about this great achievements where my family, relatives and NTUC (Income) policy holders at large can reap the benefits

Warmest regards

WSY

---------------

Dear WSY

Thank you for your kind words.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive