Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wonderful experience at Business Center

Dear Mr Pius,

I would like to bring to your attention a very good staff that you have under your employment, her name is JK and she's working at the Business Centre.

I am very pleased with the way she has advised and served me when I went down to the NTUC Income Bras Basah Branch.

I am very impressed with her professionalism and amiable nature as she patiently explained the investment products that NTUC could offer. She was able to make me feel very comfortable with her as she answered my queries.

I have come across 'financial advisors' who are insincere and impatient with clients' queries but JK stands out to be very different from the ones I met.

She understand my needs and make appropriate and sound recommendations. She further advised me to invest my CPF with the Growth Fund. She was even willing to go beyond her office hours just so that she could explain my investments in detail. She did all these with no strings attached. We were the last to leave the office on that day - about 7.30pm.

I am very pleased with Jassie and she has made my experience with NTUC Income a delightful one.

I hope NTUC Income will have more of such exemplary Insurance Consultants. I look forward to future partnerships with NTUC Income.

ASH

No comments:

Blog Archive