Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I agree with you entirely!

Hi Mr.Tan,

I read with mixed feelings the news regarding your planned departure from NTUC Income in April 2007.

On one hand, I felt sad to see someone who always wants to give the policyholders a good deal leave NTUC Income, my preferred insurer.

On the other hand, I felt that trying your hand on something new after 30 years on a job may turn out to be refreshing and challenging for an active mind like yourself.

Despite your position as a large company's CEO which may sometimes attract undue criticism, you always speak your mind, sometimes on topics not linked to insurance. You always have a view on any issue.

For this, I admire you even though at times my own views on some matters differ from yours.

May I wish you happiness and success in your future endeavours.

CKK

---------------

Dear CKK

Thank you.
On this matter, I agree with you entirely.
Wish you all the best!

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive