Tuesday, January 09, 2007

55% return from Prime Fund

Hi Mr Tan,

I bought policies from NTUC since I have started working. The most satisfying return I have seen so far is from my Prime Fund. I have started with $10K since 2001 and it is worth $15.5K now!

The rise in value is due to current good stock market performance. Should I sell it while the stock market is still hot or should I hold it as view it as a long term investment?

VW

----------------

Dear VW

Both options (to sell or hold) are suitable.

In my case, I decided to hold my existing investments (as I bought them at a low price). For new investments, I decided to put in the Money Market Fund and wait for the market to correct (before I invest into the Combined Fund).

I am sorry that I cannot be more specific in my advice to you.

Wish you all the best for 2007.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive