Thursday, March 01, 2007

My personal portfolio dropped by 5%

I printed out a listing of my personal portfolio in Singapore shares on 24 Feburary.

I planned to reduce my holdings, as the stockmarket was too high. I missed the chance. When the market corrected, the drop was too fast, too sharp. This is the nature of the stockmarket.

My portfolio has since dropped by 5%.

I think that the Singapore market will correct further, so I shall have to think about reducing my holdings, even at the lower price today.

Just my personal view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Tan,

I too have the same plight. I didn't sell my shares yesterday because I was hoping there will be a strong rebound today, since news indicated that the China sell-off is false alarm.

Best Regards
Lynn

Blog Archive