Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Underground link to Raffles Place

I attended a meeting at NTUC Center in Marina Boulevard. To return home, I had to take the train at Raffles Place MRT.

I was presently surprised to learn that there is an underground link from NTUC Center to Raffles Place. I could get to the MRT station without crossing any road. (I was not aware about this link previously).

This is similar to the underground link between City Hall MRT and Suntec City.

I wish to encourage car owners to leave your car at home, and take the public transport. It is convenient. You can help to reduces congestions on our roads.

1 comment:

Edwin said...

May I ask, what time was it that you take the MRT?

You should see a daily average singaporean has to do in order to get to work on time everyday.

During off peak of coz it is very nice. During peak hours, it is a different story.

Trains are packed like sardines during peak hours.

Edwin

Blog Archive