Friday, April 20, 2007

How to get low term insurance rates

Hi Mr Tan,

I clicked on a website on your right side of your blog, that advertise term insurance. They ask me to enter the Zip code. How do I provide it?

----------------------------------------------------

My reply:

The website must be from America. The insurance charge charge different rates for different states in the country. So, you need to have a Zip code to get the actual rates. I am not familiar with the Zip codes in USA.

Try to look for a website that allows you to enter the state. Maybe, you can choose New York or California.

Anyway, you are not able to buy term insurance from the USA. You can only find out what their rates are, to compare with the term insurance offered in Singapore.

Some of the websites (that appear in the right panel of my blog under Google Ads) offer rates in Singapore. It allows you to compare the rates and make the best choice.

I hope that more insurers in Singapore will offer their term insurance rates on-line. You can get the rates from NTUC Income under its i-term contract. And compare with the rates from USA.

No comments:

Blog Archive