The opening sentence of a letter in the newspaper said, "I could not agree more ....".
I have the habit of reading quickly. I was somewhat confused with this statement. I thought that the writer was expressing disagreement.
Normally, I prefer to write in the positive, such as "I strongly agree".
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
04/29 - 05/06
- Investment linked plan under NTUC Income
- Are my policies worth to keep?
- No need for Medishield insurance
- Spend less on insurance; invest the rest
- Life Insurance for College Students
- Talk to LTA
- Different methods of calculating interest
- Employment for seniors
- I strongly agree
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Save for a child's education
- Liability insurance
- Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection
- Payment to accident victims
- Insure my co-payment
- Call me on my mobile
- Save $600 a month?
- Structured Investment Products
- Car Navigation System
- Sad aspect of market liberalisation
- Small workshops like the tender system
- An alternative to Downtown Lines
- Better to have a standard taxi fare
- Whole life policies from NTUC Income gives better ...
- Two views of the stock market
- Poor return on whole life policies
- Term to 99 years
- What has Science got to offer?
- Difference between wishful and positive thinking
- Power of marketing
- Motor claim by third party
- Water for Life
- Surrender value of Living policy
- Financial Tips for the Young and for Seniors
- Avoid lock-in investment products
- Restructuring of public transport
- Senior Employment Guidance
- My personal asset allocation
- Refinance your housing loan
- Capital guaranteed products give a poor return
- Some structured products are good?
- Discount on motor insurance
- Singapore Dance Theatre - Impressions
- A salute to the earlier generations!
- Making the incredible credible
- Renting your car
- How to control spam mail
- Feeder service in Hong Kong
- Role of an agent
- Pyramid scheme
- Asset allocation in a nutshell
- Ranking of Products
- Investment Tips, April 2007
- Term insurance up to age 65
- More moderate return in the future
- Shall I continue Eldershield?
- Capital guaranteed product
- Increase the investment in a life annuity
- Simplify the feedback form
- Encashing my life insurance policies
- Yield of 3.41%
- Term Insurance
- Senior Housing
- Natural disasters
- Pay a fixed fee to a broker
- What is a broker?
- Insurance course at a local university
- Invest in large, well diversified fund
- ▼ 04/29 - 05/06 (69)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)