Monday, May 07, 2007

Working from home - other people's experience

EXPERIENCE 1:

Dear Mr Tan

I buy your idea. I started working from home about 5 months after working overseas from last 14 years. It give me a better quality of life and make more income, as compared to working overseas.

-------------------------

EXPERIENCE 2:

My friend told me that he spent half of his time working from home, even though he has an office. His staff are able to work quite independently in the office, so he does not need to supervise them closely.

He is able to do more work from home, using the modern means of communication.

His work require him to spend a lot of time travelling overseas anyway. So, it is quite usual for his staff to communicate with him through e-mail or telephone.

He talks directly to his travel agent to book air tickets and hotels. He does not rely on his secretary.

No comments:

Blog Archive