Thursday, November 15, 2007

Medical insurance from BUPA

Dear Mr. Tan

I'm wondering if I should have myself and my family covered under BUPA? What medical insurance plan did you buy for yourself and your family?

REPLY

BUPA is a British insurance company that offers worldwide medical insurance with very little restriction. I suspect that their premium rates will be very costly.

Can you find out about the cost of the BUPA plan, and the coverage. Ask them to tell you what the cost is for the current year, and over the next 10 years (taking into account the increase in age, and also the inflation in the premium rates in past years). You will be able to make a better decision, when you have the figures.

I bought the Incomeshield for me and my family. I may decide to cancel these insurances. I can pay the medical bills from my personal savings. I do not really need to be insured.

No comments:

Blog Archive