Sunday, February 17, 2008

Marketing to residents living nearby

Dear Mr. Tan,

I have set up a retail shop. I wish to look for the names and telephone numbers of people living in my area. I wish to carry out target marketing to get them to come to my shop. Is there a telephone book that is sorted by address?

REPLY

You can buy a CD that contain the name and telephone number of people living in a specific area, sorted by address. More details can be found at:
http://www.tankinlian.com/database/index.html

Wish you all the best in your marketing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the CD provide mobile phone numbers?

Tan Kin Lian said...

The CD does not cotain mobile phones. It contain addresses and fixed line numbers.

You can use the database as follows:

1. Select your target market.
2. Send a letter to the people in the selected addresses.
3. Follow up with a telephone call.

If you handle this well, it can be more effective than participating in a road show.

Blog Archive