Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Special program on CNBC about Credit Linked Securities

CNBC is filming a special program on Credit Link Securities. It is expected to be filmed on Thursday. I do not know the exact details.

I was interviewed on CNBC to give my views about the risk of these securities and why they are not suitable for risk adverse investors. I also suggested the steps that can be taken by the Authority to investigate potential mis-selling by the financial institution and any potential wrong-doing in the structuring of these securities.

Watch out for this program on CNBC.

4 comments:

hongjun said...

Let us know if anyone of you know of the schedule.

Anonymous said...

Great work!! you are certainly the champion of the poor man in the street.
I hope you also have not lost sight of the uncompleted work regarding the NTUC bonus issue this coming AGM.
We must put in concerted effort in this and if possible and required take it to the Hong Lim park to air our greveinces and demonstration.

A Fan

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Tan,

I am one of your fans. Might I make a humble suggestion -
when you mention about "risk adverse investors", shouldn't it be "risk averse investors"?

Nomad

Anonymous said...

Any specific time on the schedule so far?

Blog Archive