Friday, October 17, 2008

Caring and responsible country

Comment posted in my blog

Though I am not a Singaporean but I follow your blog with keenness especially on the issues of losses suffered by the retail investors in the structured investments.

I believe that Mr. Tan has a point and a cause to fight for. Can you imagine those retiree who has been some how misled into these investments and now they have loss all or most of their hard earn saving.

It is only right that a caring and responsible country like Singapore should act in its upmost honesty and responsibility to get at least part if not all of the money invested by the innocents investors.

While saying that I do hope country like Singapore will set as a good example that follow what Hong Kong is doing it now.

May God bless all those who has suffered not because of their faults.

No comments:

Blog Archive