Monday, October 06, 2008

Consumer Association

I like to ask investors to approach the Consumer Association and ask CASE to take up this matter on your behalf. I hope that CASE will be willing to act. You can try CASE as an additional channel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Tan,

If I send letter to FI, should I cc to CASE. Thank you.

Blog Archive