Monday, September 21, 2009

Views on Financial Planning book

Mr Tan
Thank you for all the efforts you have put in. As a layman,we sure to learn more about financial planning and investment through your books. All contents should be put in simple form to make a layman like me to keep on reading your books. I looking forward for your oter incompleted chapters. After reading your view in CPF Life, I now more confident to help my parents to take up this plan.

NOTE
About half the people like the simple format of the book. The other half likes it to be more substantial and in depth. I will be changing the content to be "more in depth". The next version will be quite different from draft 4.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Tan, I gain a lot reading the article you have on term life. I would be able to advise my kids who would enter the workforce soon how to use insurance as a risk mangement tools then buying all sorts of rubbish without understanding. Once an agent even call me to insure on some unheard of diseases just to complete the full protection!

Unknown said...

There are various types of investment plan available and so it becomes a bit difficult to choose from

Blog Archive