Thursday, September 24, 2009

RED Portal (12) - Concourse Skyline

I wanted to see the Concourse Skyline in Beach Road. I was told that it has an excellent view of the sea.

I went to the RED website and search for this project. I viewed the recent transactions, including the latest in June. They were useful in giving me a good picture of the current transacted prices for various floors and the trend during the past months. I was plesantly surprised that the price psf is quite reasonable, compared to similar projects.

This will help me to negotiate a good price with the developer or the marketing agent. At least, it gives me an independent source of information, to make sure that the marketing agent is telling me the truth.

www.easysearch.sg (Real Estate Data)

No comments:

Blog Archive