Friday, June 18, 2010

Good customer service (SMRT Taxi)

I experienced good customer service at SMRT Taxi. I called their hotline. They asked me to enter my postal code (if I wanted to get a taxi) or press a number to speak to a person. The call was answered immediately. The staff took down my name, e-mail address, telephone number and nature of my enquiry. I get an e-mail reply from the relevant staff within one hour.

I commend SMRT Taxi for this excellent service. It is easy and prompt. Many big organisations can follow this simple approach to improve customer service significantly, and at no extra cost.

Tan Kin Lian

1 comment:

fern said...

Good for you, Anyway, I believe that treating the customer so politely makes them so comfortable and satisfied with your services. Thanks for sharing.

Outsource Call Center

Blog Archive