Saturday, July 17, 2010

Notebook Mall

Dear Mr. Tan

Since my retrenchment from a MNC in 2004, I tried many ideas but many went up in smoke.  Entrepreneurship in SG is tough with such high business operating cost. As you already know about my recent online venture - www.thenotebookmall.com 

Apart from offering same product at much lower price than my competitors, I also came up with the idea such as SOHO Bundle targeting Small & Home Business. I think my mall may be the only online mall in Singapore currently that introduce product bundles to cater to different category of customers such as SOHO business owners.

Please help to publicise my mall in your blog.


YP

1 comment:

yx said...

I would like to point out that the MacBooks sold in your website are more expensive than the ones sold directly through Singapore Apple online store. Thus consumers may not be buying from your store.

Blog Archive