Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Scam e-mail

Sometimes, you get this type of message from someone you know. It is a scam. The scammer stole the email address and send this message to the contact list.


Really hope you get this on time, very sorry I did not inform you about my trip to Spain, at present I'm in Barcelona and  I'm facing some difficulties here because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept. I need you to assist me with a loan of 2850 euros to settle my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I'll refund the money back to immediately I return, let me know if you can be of any help as soon as you can. I don't have a phone where I can be reached. Please let me know immediately.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive