Monday, August 15, 2011

Presidential Election 2011 - Calling for supporters for TKL campaign

Dear Supporter and readers of my Blog

The election is here. I need your support for the groundwork of your campaign. I need helpers to go round with me in a bus to MRT stations and markets to hand out flyers. If you can take leave during the next 10 days (or some of the days) after nomination day, please volunteer and tell Edward Lim (email:. edward footix24@gmail.com). You can also register at www.tkl2011.com (click on Supporter).

This is the chance for you to be actively involved in my campaign. If you have benefited from my work in the past, here is the chance for you to show your appreciation. Please come forward now, as I need all the help that I can get.



I also need donations to meet the expenses of the campaign. Please donate at www.tkl2011.com (click on Donate).

Thank you.
Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive