Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Soursop website





Mr. Tan

How long does it take you to develop the Soursop website and how much does it cost for a person to have this type of website? I find it to be quite useful as it allows the customer to place an order and to receive details by email.

REPLY

It took 3 people a total of 6 hours (i.e. about 2 hours per person) to develop this website. The time is reduced considerably as the website uses the "standard codes" that have been developed for similar website.

I develop it for my friend David, so he does not have to pay me for the website. I hope that he will get some orders for the soursop leaves.

David has been taking care of his sister who has been undergoing cancer for several months. A friend recommended the drinking of the soursop leaf tea. David found the results to be most encouraging, so he wishes to get other people to try it.

I hope that other people who try this tea can also share their experience, e.g. medical reports to show if it produced any improvement to their health.

Click here to view the website.

No comments:

Blog Archive