Sunday, May 06, 2018

Jobs for Singaporeans

Dear Sir,
I have watch the youtube video of the speech on behalf of Singaporeans. Ut good that you have highlight to the Singaporeans,why the government are not doing something to help the citizen.

I belong to PMET which it hard to get job, I went to the seek help to from the repective department .And they advice me to upgrade or switch Career,

I take the advice to switch career and even take up course in HealthCare . I graduate certificate issued by WDA, I apply for job in Healthcare and was call up for interview, during the interview, the interviewer know my age 58 are not keen to take me, from their body language i can see that the interviewer giving excuse and mention i have no healthcare expericence and i not from the particular school which they are looking for.

As what i see the healthcare sector are looking for employee yet the mindest is not change where can singaporean get job.

The above share you what i this healthcare sector.

REPLY
There is demand in the health care sector.
Don't give up.
Try to apply for a few more jobs.
I hope that you will become successful.

No comments:

Blog Archive