Saturday, August 11, 2018

George, God and TCB

There was a big flood. George climbed to the roof of his house. A man rowed a boat to take him away.

George declined. He trusted that God would take care of him. He stayed on the roof.

One hour later, the water rose. Another man came with a speedboat. George trusted God and stayed on the roof.

One hour later, the water rose to the top of the roof. Another man came with a helicopter, and rope. George remained steadfast in his trust of God.

George drowned.

When he went to heaven, he complained to God. All my life I believed in you. I trusted that you would take care of me. You let me drown.

God replied - I already sent you two boats and a helicopter.

Back to Singapore. For the people who think like George and have been asking for the non-PAP parties to unite, they have already joined the TCB coalition. What more do you want?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But TCB,serve PAP loyally for decades??

Blog Archive