Monday, September 10, 2018

Great response from CEO of Starhub

1. I sent this email to the new CEO of Starhub:

Dear Mr. Kaliaropoulos,
I have been a loyal Starhub customer for over two decades.
I congratulate you on your appointment as CEO of Starhub.
I wish to give you this feedback. I hope that you can get your customer service head to improve the situation.
http://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=321

2. I received a reply within two hours.

Dear Mr. Tan Kin Lian,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry for your frustration with our Call Centre experience. Totally understand your point of view and admit, that we must find an easier, customer friendly manner to communicate in a timely fashion versus what you and other customers experience.

I have asked the Head of our Customer Experience Team to review these practices, scripts and approach when customers call us.

I sincerely thank you for reminding how our customer service should be. We will address and make the necessary changes.

Warmest Regards
Peter K

3. My reply to Mr. K
Thank you Mr K.
I appreciate your prompt response and attention.

4. Comment
I wish our local CEOs reply to their customers. And our ministers reply to the citizens.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think Civil Service will provide such gestures of civility or play games with their words which in the end say nothing at all? Flooding can twist to ponding? Grose.

Anonymous said...

What is his email address?

Anonymous said...


Dear Mr Tan,

Regret to share that nothing has changed with the appointment of the new CEO.


Their foreign sales staff is clueless about their own product options and the operations staff is totally indifferent when pointed to the lapses of their service claiming its their SOP, sorry its the customer's problem and left without attending to the case.

After all the advertising about turning their service around, its all empty talk to fool consumers. They don't deserve a single cent when they cant get their act together and waste customers' time.

IMDA should open the market more for other deserving operators.




Unknown said...

I have disappointed with causeway point the starhub sales personal. I have selected my no. As 66418186 in mid Feb 19 but the salesperson key in wrong no. To 66418156.. he told me will changed at back end but till my fiber cable connected but the no. Never changed as I have selected.. I have email to starhub three times till now still the same.. even I went down to the causeway point the answer from the staff is not sure when back end can be done.. that's from mid Feb till today 30 March..Can the management of Starhub tells me what is going wrong to the staff at back end? Took so long to rectify to my no. I want 66418186.. when can be done let me know I need to inform friends n relatovrs.

Anonymous said...

Yes totally agree. Being a starhub customer since 2004. Customer service is horrible. No improvement despite assurance of new CEO!. I just had a terrible time with the billing department despite online feedback to customers service. My case number is 1-338933094626. Still pending. No action. Please help me to forward to the CEO or Chris Lipman. Better still if you can provide me their emails.


Unknown said...

Technicians suppose to come to convert my Cable TV to Fibre TV. Appointment is 2 to 4pm. Starhub technican is still Missing in Action after almost 2 hours of waiting and worst of all Starhub cannot contact the field technician. What can a customer do? Forced to be a Starhub customer due to there monopoly for TVB shows

Unknown said...

Hi sir I'm sharmilla.I was disappointed of this starhub service.They over charge me and I'm calling them many time and no follow up from them.Manager suppose to call me but he did not as well.Very poor customer service.I was a loyal starhub customer for many years and I was very unhappy with the service. Any how charge me and no update. I don't know what kind off service is this. Its very stressful to call them many time.

Unknown said...

Hi sir I'm sharmilla.I was disappointed of this starhub service.They over charge me and I'm calling them many time and no follow up from them.Manager suppose to call me but he did not as well.Very poor customer service.I was a loyal starhub customer for many years and I was very unhappy with the service. Any how charge me and no update. I don't know what kind off service is this. Its very stressful to call them many time.

Blog Archive