Sunday, September 09, 2018

Improved process - Wisdom of the Crowd

I found the voting in the Wisdom of the Crowd to be too slow - so I got a senior developer to sort it out.

He found that the delay was caused by a badly constructed statement to retrieve records from the database. He sorted it out.

The voting process is now fast. The delay has gone.

I tested it with a new email address, using the new login method. It worked well.

I was surprised to receive a prize for completing a cumulative 20 votes. An email was sent to me immediately and automatically. On clicking the link, I download the prize - which explains about selecting life insurance.

If you wish to try it, here is the link to the login page at the website.

http://www.wisdomofthecrowd.sg/login2.aspx

You have the choice of login by clicking the Facebook or Google logo. If it does not work, you can enter your email address and password. If you are a new user, a new account will be created automatically.

No comments:

Blog Archive