Thursday, April 11, 2019

Airbit Club - Opportunity or Threat?

Someone sent this message to me:

Last year, I contacted an old friend (N) residing in Hangzhou, China. During our conversation, he mentioned about Blockchain technology and Bitcoin, which leads to
the introduction of “AirBit Club”, an organization that mines and trade crypto currency. N told me he has invested USD5,000/- into the company which promised him high yield and no risk. He would continue to collect dividend even if the trade made a loss on any day.

This raised an alarm bell in me so I went to do some research on Airbit Club. After my research, my opinion is that Airbit Club is a MLM organization. I told N I am not keen at all.

Read more here:
https://tankinlian.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?ID=1505

No comments:

Blog Archive