Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Unable to retrieve my past filings

I went to the IRAS website to retrieve my past income tax filings. It was not available.

I did not keep a copy as the submission was done online.

I wonder why IRAS refused to let a tax payer access his own past filings. It was most inconsiderate of them.

IRAS asked for feedback about their website. I gave them a poor score on all of the categories. They have to be more friendly to the taxpayer. They should not create unnecessary stress and trouble to the taxpayer.

https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=2186

1 comment:

Bruce David said...

Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

Blog Archive