Thursday, January 14, 2021

My investment in Nano Dimension

I invested on several occasions in Nano Dimension (NNDM). At the peak, my holding was 15,000 stock (invested sum $120,000 SGD). I bought and sold the stock on several occasions in December and January.

My total realized gain on this stock for the past six weeks was $64,500 USD. At present, I have sold off all my stocks. I get to know about this company by watching the investment videos on YouTube. Several producers covered this stock. These videos give me a good insight into the business of the stock and the reasons for its volatile price movements. I watched several videos and make my decision about the price to enter and to exit the stock. I produced a PowerPoint to explain this process. https://s3.tklcloud.com/T99/201128083333781_Pick%20the%20hot%20stocks.pdf If you are interested to attend my talk, you can register here. https://tklcloud.com/Event/whats_on.aspx I may buy this talk again at a lower level.

No comments:

Blog Archive