Saturday, October 21, 2006

Call 63 INCOME for service

Dear Mr Tan,

I am a policy holder for medical insurance. Recently I was hospitalised. Upon discharged I tried to contact my adviser KS. I called 3 times in 3 days and left message for her to return call but I did not get any response.

I am disappointed that the adviser did not respond to me. After the 3 days of disappointment, I manage to contact the claims department (63321133). I spoke to a gentleman, very pleasant, very helpful.

Will I buy another insurance from NTUC Income. Definitely not.

Best regards,

LWK

--------------------------

Dear LWK

We have contacted our insurance adviser, KS. This is her explanation. In view of her explanation, I hope you will forgive this lapse in service.

Tan Li Leng
Head - Field Department

----------------------------

Dear LWK

I am sorry about this lapse of service.

We encourage our policyholders to call our hotline 63INCOME (6346 2663) which provides 24 hour service.

It will avoid the occasional lack of follow up by the agent (which may be due to reasons beyond our control).

Tan Kin Lian
CEO, NTUC Income

No comments:

Blog Archive