Saturday, November 11, 2006

NTUC Income funds will continue to perform well

A policyholder, whom I know personally, had a large amount of savings in NTUC Income's funds.

He met me last night and told me, "Kin Lian, I have a lot of money invested in NTUC Income because of you. I know that you will take care of the interest of the policyholders. Now that you are leaving NTUC, shall I keep my savings with NTUC?"

I told him, "It should be all right. The current general managers will continue to run NTUC Income. The structure has been in place, to take care of the interest of our policyholders. After leaving NTUC Income, I will keep my investments with NTUC.

If NTUC Income changes its focus in the future, and acts against the interest of its policyholders, I shall withdraw my investments. At that time, I shall alert you and other policyholders. But, I don't think that this will happen."

No comments:

Blog Archive