Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thomas Phua's Blog

Last week, I recommended my blog visitors to contact Thomas Phua, through his blog, if they are interested in motor insurance.

Many people visited Thomas' blog. Initially, there were a few enquiries, but no buyers.

Recently, some of the enquiries have turned out to be business for Thomas. He now wants to invite me for lunch.

I recommend Thomas, because he takes good care of his motor insurance clients. Many of them stick with him loyally for many years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been a client of Thomas Phua for 9 years, and have recommended him to my family and relatives.

We've bought Living policies, Incomeshield, Motor insurance, maid policy, travel policy, Flexi-cash, Capital Plus, etc. from him.

We find Thomas to be trustworthy and efficient.

Thomas Phua's Blog said...

Thank you Mr Tan and Ms Liu for your kind words.

I am happy most, when my client appreciates me and take me as a friend.

Many of my friends bought new cars and are tied by distributor to be insured with in house arranged insurer.

Most of the premiums are at least 25% higher than Income.

Most are willing to pay higher because of the threat of voidance of warranty, I will write about this in my blog.

We are all held to ransom as car buyers when insurance is concern.

- Thomas Phua

Blog Archive