Friday, May 16, 2008

Read my FAQs

I have more than 20 FAQs in this webpage:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/

They cover a wide range of topics and were written over the past year. Most of them are still relevant today. They are educational and fun to read.

I am not able to provide specific advice to the financial planning needs of individual visitors to my blog. It takes too much time, and is really the role of a fee-based Financial Adviser. At best, I can refer them to a specific FAQ.

Try to ready my FAQs and see if you can find the answers to your issues.

1 comment:

Raymond T said...

Even my agent, and he's a nice guy, demurred against recommending the LUV plan compared to a more expensive Critical illness plan (living policy) irregardless whether it was whole life or term.

Blog Archive