Saturday, May 17, 2008

More trains for commuters

I congratulate SMRT and the Land Transport Authority for introducing more train services to meet the higher demand for public transport. This will reduce the over-crowding and waiting time, and make the journey more pleasant.

I hope that LTA will allow SMRT to introduce more feeder services to bring commuters to the train station. This allows a more integrated service. The feeder services will be easier for commuters to use. I hope that these new feeder services do not make many long loops within the area that they serve.

SBS Transit can continue to provide a competitive service to provide point-to-point journeys.

I hope that LTA officials reading this blog can pass my congratulation and suggestion to your bosses.

No comments:

Blog Archive