I am asked to write an article on financial planning for ladies. How are the needs for young ladies different from young men?
Most of the needs are similar, i.e. to save for the future, to have liquidity, to have a good yield and to protect against risk of premature death or illness.
There are some risks of female illnesses and events connected with childbirth. And females live longer than males, so there is a need for more savings to take care of a longer life expectancy and long term care.
There is also the special needs for unmarried females. However, this situation should also apply to unmarried males.
I like to invite comments on this matter, especially from ladies.
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
01/03 - 01/10
- New York Times: 31 places to visit in 2010
- Financial planning - learn before you leave school...
- Rubik Cube
- NSRCC: Planning your finances early
- Home purchase and financial planning
- Are home buyers prudent?
- Financial planning for a child
- Survey on pricing of HDB flat
- Asset enhancement
- Stabilising the market
- Improve transparency of prices of new HDB flats
- S'pore workers clock up longest work hours: ILO
- Practical Guide on Financial Planning - additional...
- Creative destruction - mobile phone and financial ...
- TKL Practical Guide to Financial Planning
- How food is produced
- A new pricing formula for HDB flats
- GST exemption - penalty or benefit
- Price of new HDB flat
- Investing savings of $10,000
- Financial Planning for Ladies
- Health insurance for an aging population
- Unfair application of exclusion
- Economist debate: European Holidays
- UK Companies Investigation Branch
- The benefits of social insurance
- Responsible communication
- US Debt - a Ponzi scheme?
- ▼ 01/03 - 01/10 (28)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)