Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Will I be harassed by civil servants?

Some people are worried that I might be harassed for expressing my views openly and actively in social media.

Will I be targeted by civil servants who can find all find of faults with me for failing to comply with the myriad of confusing government regulations?

So far, they have not. In fact, the civil servants that I encountered have been helpful.

Who knows, maybe some of them are sympathetic to my views. Like other ordinary people, they must have felt the high cost of living, worry about job security, high stress of life, inability to afford children. Perhaps they like to see the changes that I have proposed.

However, they will have to act on me when they are directed by the Grand Wizard or the Dark Wizard. So far, the Grand Wizard is preoccupied with other matters.

Anyway, I am prepared that my turn will come, one day.


No comments:

Blog Archive