Monday, November 25, 2019

Do not penalize the majority who are responsible PMD riders

I walk on the footpath daily to get to the office by bus. I also walk on the footpath from the grassroots club to my home.

I have met food delivery people once in a while. All the time, they were riding at a safe speed and quite responsibly.

I believe that some riders were speeding and irresponsible, but they represent the minority. These riders can be dealt with. They can be penalized and banned.

But do not impose the ban that affects everybody. Apart from the food delivery riders, there are people who use PMDs to get to the bus stops, train station and place of work.

75,000 of them bought the LU2272 complaint PMDs. Many of them paid for these devices by installments. It is not fair to tell them now that they cannot use the PMDs.




No comments:

Blog Archive