Sunday, July 19, 2020

Give stronger, visible support

Many people have sent private messages to tell me that they like the views that I post in my Facebook page.

They said that my views reflect my genuine concern for the future and welfare of Singaporeans.

I thank them for sending these private messages of support.

But I like to ask them to show their support in more visible ways, including the following:

a) Like my posts
b) Share my posts
c) Vote "Agree" in the #HearMeOut posts.

They should also help to shout down the negative views from the opposing camps!

I need to get strong visible support from more people. OK or not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo, ppl have busy lives leh. If you can reach 500 views a day, ppl already like your posting leh. Some ppl do not even have time to read newspaper or watch TV. Only those with busy lives esp with young children and working full time would understand? Dun be greedy la.

Blog Archive