Monday, March 22, 2021

My investment in China Suntien (0956.HK)

 I bought 180,000 shares of China Suntien at average of $2.42 during the past two weeks. The price has gone up 21% to $2.94. My investment had appreciated by $93,600 (SGD 16,000).


China Suntien is a green energy company. It explores for and utilizes new and clean energies in Mainland China. The company operates in two segments, Natural Gas, and Wind Power and Solar Energy.

I chose this company because the share was traded in HK exchange at a discount of 77% from the price in Shanghai.

At this attractive discount, the price earning ratio is 7.27 times and the dividend yield is 5.15%. If I do not enjoy this discount, the financial figures is not attractive.

There is an excellent opportunity to buy shares at a big discount. I adopt this strategy for my stock investment.



No comments:

Blog Archive