Monday, August 28, 2006

Fair and honest views

I give my views on financial and insurance matters. My purpose is to educate people on these important matters. If they are able to make the right choice, they can save several tens thousand dollars.

I give fair and honest advice. Each day, about 250 people read my blog. Some people sent an e-mail to me personally, to seek my advice on how to manage their affairs. I will try my best to help them.

Some competitor agents and financial advisers read my blog. They feel that my views are "biased". They want to challenge my views and to post quite rude remarks. I suggest that they can express their views in their own blogs or in their personal interaction with their customers.

I will let the other readers judge for yourselves. If you find my views to be biased, you can ignore my blog. If you find my views to be useful, please ask your friends to visit my blog. I will continue to do my best to provide useful and honest views.

1 comment:

globevestor said...

I can understand why it is justifiable to remove 'rude' comments. However I did not see any comment that is different from your view in this blog. I, as a consumer would like to see different views and I believe I have the intelligence to make a wise conclusion.

Blog Archive